On every yearbook page we remember hopes, dreams, friends, teachers, change and learning – who we were and who we have become – all priceless memories that grow more precious in years to come. At Friesens, we take pride in helping schools create award-winning yearbooks so your school memories last a lifetime. Our employee-owners are dedicated to your success, ensuring your experience with Friesens is as memorable as those school days we never forget.
You have the ability to choose from either of our standard sizes or to create your own.
- Landscape, Square or Any Size – if you can dream it, Friesens can produce it.
Online with ConnectMe
Make the internet work for you with ConnectMe, one of the most advanced online yearbook management systems. Whether you wish to design your yearbook online or submit print-ready PDF files, ConnectMe is your portal to great yearbook tools.
- Assign, track, and manage your yearbook pages anytime and anywhere.
- Upload faster and eliminate postage and storage device costs.
- Design pages from scratch or use award winning design templates.
- Edit and flow student portraits with ease.
Friesens has many different yearbook cover options and ideas to fit your needs.
- Stock Designs – choose from dozens of professionally designed school yearbook covers.
- Features include – Foil stamping, Embossing, Metal inlay, Die-cutting, Slip cases, Dust jackets, Quarter binding, Special materials – leather, suede, printable foil, and many more.
Who made the headlines when you were in school?
Look no further than in your school yearbook. The Friesens Memory Capsule is a 16-page supplement for your school yearbook including the latest music, movies, entertainment, TV, sports, and world/national news. Made in conjunction with MacLean’s Magazine this snapshot of the year will help keep your memories alive.
Friesens has long been a steward of our environment. We use resources as carefully as possible – reusing and recycling whatever we can. Every school yearbook by Friesens includes recycled paper and cover board, vegetable-based inks and water-based adhesives – all captured in a customized Environmental Benefit Statement in your yearbook.
Did you know?
- After Friesens printed Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on 100% post consumer waste paper, author J.K. Rowling insisted all future Harry Potter books be ‘tree free’.