December 06, 2018
Being responsible for the design of a
- Settle on a theme and carry this from the cover, to the
endsheetsand through the content of your book.
- Choose a maximum of 3-5 fonts.
Any morecan be distracting.
- Decide on a column plan and use this consistently throughout your book.
- Create templates for Divider Pages, Portrait Pages, and Candid Pages so you have consistency throughout your book. (Especially with so many people potentially building spreads.)
- Consider having an editor to check specifically for consistency. Are all headline fonts the same, caption fonts, margins, etc.
Friesens Customer Service Manager