September 10, 2018
Organization is key in yearbook. It may seem overwhelming at the start of the year, but with some important organization in the classroom – you can be well prepared and avoid the stress!
Virtually the most critical piece in your yearbook kit. Hang the page ladder on the wall and use this to organize your yearbook calendar.
- Schedule important School Events
- Note Deadline Dates (Cover, Page Submissions, and Final Deadline)
- Mark your sales blitz days to prepare accordingly
Use your Yearbook Kit
The Friesens yearbook kit has effective teaching materials to place in the classroom for easy access
- Design and Layout Posters
- Theme Development Poster
- Color Pop Poster
- Fonts Poster
Organize your Digital Photos
Effective organization and storage of photos can save lots of time.
- Create a folder that is easy to access for the students to find
- Create specified folders for specific events to make it easy to upload to ConnectMe!
Each student should have a specific task for the yearbook and should be carved out at the beginning of the year.
- Marketing and Sales
- Designers for creating Spreads and Templates
Click here for more ideas and Tips regarding yearbook classroom organization.
Friesens Yearbook Consultant