October 22, 2018
How you ask? Here’s how!
- Yearbook Pep Rally; the football team can, why can’t you? Get out there and create some hype, you’ve earned it!
- Custom HTML; email is the new snail mail (just a tad faster), get with the times!
- Classic Ad; print isn’t dead, get an ad in the parent newsletter or school newspaper!
- Promotional Video; reach out to that digital media class or let us help! Have these videos continuously playing in the entrance, common room, and cafeteria or wherever a TV may be!
- Online, Online, Online; don’t forget it! The online store makes it easy for parents to purchase a yearbook from their couch! Place a link to the online store on social media and the school website – then promote it!
- Commercials; they drive us nuts, but we’re forced to listen! Have some fun and create a short commercial to play on the PA system, school radio or through the schools TV’s.
- Face to Face; who can turn down that sweet and innocent face? Set up a table during any school event and have students walking around with Ipads taking orders.
Friesens Yearbook Consultant