December 04, 2014
I know this is the time when your schedule is full of parties and festivities, but before you leave for the holidays.
Here is your yearbook Christmas Checklist:
- Plan your year end and start up marketing push.
- Are you using Friesen Flo/Deoflo? Is your portrait disk at Friesens? Have you done your editing yet?
- Is your Cover submitted? What about proofing – is that done too?
- Check your page deadlines. What do you need done before you leave for the holidays? Only approved pages count towards your deadline.
- InDesign schools – Have you installed and tested the uploading software?
- Is your paperwork all signed and ready to go for 2015-2016? Talk to your Friesens Print Consultant to get everything settled before the holidays to get early bird pricing.
Since you will be relaxing and drinking egg nog over the holidays, we thought we would join in and take a break as well. Friesens offices will be closed from December 20th to January 5th. We will return, ready to help, on January 5th. This means during the holiday we won’t be answering emails, and our tech support won’t be available to answer your questions. If you know you are going to be working over the holidays, please test the submission process before the 20th to make sure everything is working and that we answer all of your questions.
Let the count down begin!
The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. – Buddy the Elf