January 14, 2015
Happy New Year! I hope you had a great holiday and you’re ready to get back into the wonderful world of yearbook. I know we definitely are.
Here are a few things to remember as you get back into the swing of things.
- Review yearbook sales and plan a last chance yearbook sales promotion.
- Review pages and deadlines and make a plan for unfinished pages
- Approve finished and proofed pages in Page Management
- Submit your personalization list to the plant
- Plan photography and coverage for Spring sports events
- Check and ensure any outstanding proofs have been returned to the plant
2015 is going to be a great year!
“And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke