Please select the Department to filter the list of available positions.
CorporateHuman Resources | Apply Now
Friesens is looking for a Human Resources Assistant who has excellent interpersonal skills, is self-motivated and takes pride in their work; someone who has a continuous improvement mindset, excellent attention to detail and enjoys working as part of a team.
Location: Altona, Manitoba
Employee Type: Full time, permanent
Comprehensive Benefit Package
• Coordinate Casual Production personnel/resources as directed by the Production Managers:
• Interviewing candidates, calling and scheduling employees, administering timesheets
• Investigating discrepancies and staff accountability
• Coordinate Friesens Lunchrooms at Book & Yearbook Division:
• Assist with vendors and product selection
• Administrative tasks including submitting timesheets and performance management
• Perform administrative tasks for FriesenPress, a division of Friesens Corporation located in British Columbia:
• Prepare job offers as requested, send training documents, manage increases as per schedule & data entry
• Perform administration and data entry tasks as it relates to safety and training
• Completion of Administrative course
• Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Two years experience working in an office environment
• Excellent oral and written communication, strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, self-motivated, creative and works well with others
• Highly organized with excellent time and project management skills
• Attention to detail
Apply online at www.friesens.com OR
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently interviewing for this position, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.